Monday, March 9, 2009

Funk

Today I started with a good swim. Working on increasing power in my stroke. I did a time trial. 11 min 20 seconds for 500 meters. No Michael Phelps but better than before!

***** My intention was to spin but a very rude person took the bike I had ******
***** "claimed" by putting my shoes on it. I know, get over it. ******

I got to work and, not only did I have my wonderful Paula, I also had the extern to help us while we were on call. She's bright, enjoyable, personable, and professional.

I had 2 new patients today and have another tomorrow. The business is growing gradually. A few patients a day. A handful of "keepers" and a handful of those who will come in randomly when they absolutely have to.

***** Nevermind the patient who I really like that I had to "fire" because of *****
***** issues. Nevermind the frustration of getting charts for med refills of *****
***** patients not seen since 2005. Nevermind the issues of the "practice" and *****
***** dealing with the financial issues of a business that is not a profitable *****
***** business to be in. *****

I came home to the man I love. To the ingredients for green chile enchiladas ready to be thrown into a casserole and heated through.

***** I'm smelling this wonderful smell filling my house and it's not done yet *****

OH YEAH, THAT'S NOT A RANT... THAT'S GOOD!

I know I shouldn't complain. Sometimes ya gotta rant. Now that that's out of my system!

1 comment:

brownie said...

Drink for whining! And drink for working out indoors during this beautiful weather in a beautiful place! Seriously, you're better than that...