Monday, June 23, 2008

Manic Monday

So it's Monday.
So it's Monday and I'm on call.
So it's Monday and I'm on call and I didn't sleep well last night.
So it's Monday and I'm on call and I didn't sleep well last night because I have way too much stuff on my plate.

In the last 9 days I have...
Moved out of colorado Springs.
Looked at 24 houses in Fort Collins
Put a contract on a house in fort Collins
Closed on my house in Colorado Springs
Cleaned 2 houses in Colorado Springs (1 sold, 1 rental) for new occupancy
Assisted in looking for renters/advertising a rental house in colorado Springs
Had a house inspected in Fort Collins
Done a very detailed inspection objection for a house in Fort Collins "winning" $9000 off the sticker price
Arranged financing through not one, but two possible lenders
Fought the beginnings of a huge battle with my previous employer to get paid what I earned (calling a lawyer tomorrow)
Been on call for 2 days with my current employer
General maintenance on the rental house in Fort Collins
cooked meals for the whole week twice
Worked
Worked out
and who knows what else.

Here's what I'm looking forward to..
Being on call all night tonight
Working my arse off the next 4 days
Finalizing the loan on the new home
arranging homeowners insurance
renewing my malpractice insurance
finding new health insurance (price of cobra jumped 70%)
Setting up the appraisal on the house in Fort Collins
Fielding calls /trying to rent the house in Colorado Springs while Guy is in India for 2 weeks
Packing the rental house in Fort Collins
Dealing with a lawyer to figure out what to do about previous employer and getting paid for the work I already did (why the hell did I give him 6 months notice?)

here's what I'm really looking forward to...
Spending Friday with Amy, Kurt, and the kids
Spending Saturday with Ken and Colleen
A glass of cool white wine
Closing on the house in Fort Collins
Getting paid
Guy coming home from India

No comments: