Friday, January 9, 2009

How much can you cram in?

It's not really a "new years resolution" but Guy and I made a pact to work out a minimum of 2x/week. If we don't succeed we each owe a charity $100/week. so I started working out a bit more. We made up a log with a base training program. Arbitrary workouts tossed onto an excel sheet. But, I'm trying to stick to it. I have one run left in the next two days to achieve my week's worth. And I finished the two workouts needed to spare myself a big payment on the first day this week.

So it's Friday night and I'm wiped out. Guy is putting greenboard up in the bathroom so we have a place to practice tiling before we do the kitchen counter. We'll also get our second bathroom functional out of it.

I just painted the closet door and trim for the bedroom... the last few things besides putting my clothes away. I have to get a couple more of those wire baskets for the top of the closet for my workout clothes.

It was a good week at work. I had a minimum of 10 people every day. Whee! And I got credentialed for working at the Urgent Care part time. So now I can start a second job in my spare time.

1 comment:

Lisa B said...

Hi Lis, I checked in on your blog for the first time in a while and saw your trashy picture and I admit, it freaked me out! I thought, OMG, what the....? And then I read your blog. Very funny. :) Glad to read you're doing well.